Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage crop top + Calvin Klein denim vest + UO culottes + Sandals

Friday, June 20, 2014

Vintage crop top + Calvin Klein denim vest + UO culottes + Sandals


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage top - Thrifty score
Calvin Klein denim vest - Avalon Exchange
Culottes - Urban Outfitters 
Sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Vintage cuff

     the lowdown:       
Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. We started celebrating with a special breakfast and later on she requested homemade egg salad sandwiches for lunch.  We have other special things planned as well.  I enjoyed last weekend in NYC with my mom, dad and extended family.  

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell this yesterday.

Have a great weekend and TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin