Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Topshop leather moto jacket + Madewell eyelet dress + DC Copenhagen booties

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Topshop leather moto jacket + Madewell eyelet dress + DC Copenhagen booties



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Topshop leather moto jacket - Ebay
Madewell dress
DC Copenhagen booties - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Fendi sunglasses
Assorted rings

     the lowdown:       
Not sure where to begin but life has been very tough lately and I'm in need of encouragement!  I wore this ensemble on Easter Sunday.  I hope all is well in your world.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the entire look. Very cute dress1
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin