Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: J.Crew striped tee + J.Crew cardi + Vintage Pierre Cardin blazer + Madewell skinnies

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

J.Crew striped tee + J.Crew cardi + Vintage Pierre Cardin blazer + Madewell skinnies


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

J.Crew striped tee
J.Crew cashmere cardi
Vintage Pierre Cardin school boy blazer - Thrifty score
Madewell skinnies
Moma booties - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Vintage YSL silk scarf

       the lowdown:       

It feels more like Winter than Fall at this point!  I'm thinking about Spring already. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.  When the temps start dropping and it gets too cold I'm not a happy camper.  Anyway I'm keeping warm either way with my layers.

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell.  I actually didn't wear a coat but could have used that extra layer later that evening after work. My scarf was not acting right in the photos.  Ok it's the middle of the week and I'm already looking forward towards the weekend! Stay warm and keep smiling, it's good for your teeth.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin